At Old Mac Daddy
Old Mac Daddy is less about doing and more about being. Just sitting still with our eyes fixed in the distance is a novelty for many of us these days. Old Mac Daddy’s team has worked hard to create a setting that invites rest, renewal and slowing down.
Of course, there are plenty of ways to do this.
Perhaps your idea of heaven is a swim in the clear Barnside pool – after which you can laze on the deck and let the sun dry you off. You could also enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner in our Restaurant or check out our private outdoor lake decking, have a picnic on the lawn, take a stroll into the farmlands, read a book from our library or pop across the road to South Hill for a wine-tasting.
Whatever you do, do it slowly, do it with intent and do it for pleasure.
Here is a list of some other Activities we can offer at Old Mac Daddy :
- Hiking (3.5km hiking trail situated behind the lodge)
- Bird Watching (Bring your own Binoculars)
- Catch and Release Fishing (Please bring own equipment)
- Boulle court.
- Mountain bikes for rent - only 4 Adult bikes - more can be arranged if needed, No Kids bikes.
- Access point to the Lebanon Mountain Biking Trail.